Certificate Programs are a great way to earn academic credentials in a short period of time (usually less than a year) to jump start your career in the art and design field. You should consider a certificate if you:
- have already established a career in the field but are new to the world of post secondary education,
- would like to gain a specific skill quickly
- are considering a career path but are not sure about it
- would like to continue working while you study
- would like to improve your grades
- ….and many more….
Note: Certificate Program availability and offerings change frequently. Please contact a Study Art and Design advisor for the most up to date information.
Certificate Programs offered by our Partner Institutions are:
Acting – Art Institute of Vancouver