Application Procedures vary from institution to institution. Here are the typical steps you need to take. We will assist you with every step along the way:
- Submit the basic Study Art and Design Network Enrolment Form below
- Submit Supplementary Documents (We let you know which supplementary documents are needed the program(s) of your choice). Supplementary documents usually include:
- High School/College/University transcripts and/or diplomas
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- Resume or CV
- Submit proof of adequate English. English native speakers or students who have studied more than three years of English may not require this.
- Submit Visa Documents (if applicable, varies by country). Visa documents usually include:
- Visa application forms
- Financial documents
- Copies of passport
- Passport photos
- Review: We will review your application package first to ensure quality and increase your chance to get accepted. We will forward your completed application package to the Dean of Admissions for consideration.
- Acceptance: After about 2-4 weeks, we will inform you of the Dean’s decision. If a student is accepted into a program, you will need to pay the enrolment deposit. Your placement at the school will be secured once we receive a copy of the Bank receipt.
- Pre-Departure Orientation: If necessary we will go over everything you need to know to make your study abroad experience an exceptional one.